Nice costumes, I like the comic book idea.- Alyssa
crazy design, you guys obviously spent a lot of time planning this out...kinda jealous :P -brietta
This comment has been removed by the author.
Best layout ever!!!!-Richie
The layout was awesome, love the comic book look. Great work ladies
The comic book layout is extremely well done made for an enjoyable read nice to see more creativity injected into the assignment.-Warren VanBoxmeer
WOW! CRAZY LAYOUT, you guys really put in alot of work, love the story great ending
That was pretty neat, I liked the costumes and the comic book layout! - Tyler
Really great layout! Super interesting story as well! Amazing work guys.-Alexia
Well done! The comic book concept and layout is awesome. Nice work.
Awesome visual presentation, I loved the "KARATE KICK !" scene. Great work guys !
love the comic book concept, looks awesome :)- Fiona
You guys did an excellent job! Good work!-Anita S.
Wow! That was really good, you guys did a good job. ~Kayla Mischa Marcozzi
letter A in title is a bit taller than the othersdoes it mean anything?-rondie
I think it was just the font. unintentional lol
GOOD JOB LADIES!-Chloe Wilson
Love the comic book style. good jobjake
I love the comic book style and your costumes!!! -Mersina
Great idea with the comic book style layout!
WOW! Great design, but the font is a little bit small making it uncomfortable to read. -Melissa
Great layout, I love the idea of the comic strip! :D- Eden
Nice costumes, I like the comic book idea.
ReplyDelete- Alyssa
crazy design, you guys obviously spent a lot of time planning this out...kinda jealous :P -brietta
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteBest layout ever!!!!
ReplyDelete-Richie
The layout was awesome, love the comic book look. Great work ladies
ReplyDeleteThe comic book layout is extremely well done made for an enjoyable read nice to see more creativity injected into the assignment.
ReplyDelete-Warren VanBoxmeer
WOW! CRAZY LAYOUT, you guys really put in alot of work, love the story great ending
ReplyDeleteThat was pretty neat, I liked the costumes and the comic book layout! - Tyler
ReplyDeleteReally great layout! Super interesting story as well! Amazing work guys.
ReplyDelete-Alexia
Well done! The comic book concept and layout is awesome. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteAwesome visual presentation, I loved the "KARATE KICK !" scene. Great work guys !
ReplyDeletelove the comic book concept, looks awesome :)
ReplyDelete- Fiona
You guys did an excellent job! Good work!
ReplyDelete-Anita S.
Wow! That was really good, you guys did a good job.
ReplyDelete~Kayla Mischa Marcozzi
letter A in title is a bit taller than the others
ReplyDeletedoes it mean anything?
-rondie
I think it was just the font. unintentional lol
DeleteGOOD JOB LADIES!
ReplyDelete-Chloe Wilson
Love the comic book style. good job
ReplyDeletejake
I love the comic book style and your costumes!!! -Mersina
ReplyDeleteGreat idea with the comic book style layout!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Great design, but the font is a little bit small making it uncomfortable to read. -Melissa
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, I love the idea of the comic strip! :D
ReplyDelete- Eden